jfw3pmNh8-wqgDl0PdBXKXLwZ54 Loving Little L's: Mother Behind Loving Little L's

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mother Behind Loving Little L's

So your all Probably wondering...Why did u pick this name what is behind the Little L's. As I sat here for probably a wonderful hour trying to figure out what was interesting, what I should share, I figured the best part about being a Blogger is the fact that your readers get to know who you "Really Are" so I am going to tell you pieces of Our Life's Story and I hope you enjoy it and comment let me know who you are. If you have any questions I'd love to hear from you so that I know there's someone out there who has read this. My story starts like this I was born in Ohio February 6, 1990 to a wonderful father and beautiful mother. My family moved around a lot due to my father being a cable linemen work was to travel at that time and my mother well she stayed with me while all of this occurred. I grew up in Illinois a very small town may I add. Where the farmers field the air smells like cow poop and everyone knows everyone (and their business). I grew up playing Volleyball & my Senior Year I was asked to play at a Community College. Well college got the best of me, I let my grades slip because I was to focused on parties, friends, and chasing after boys instead of doing the adult thing and focusing more on my studies & Volleyball. This is where my husband comes into play. I met him at a Party & first night I laid eyes on him I said I was going to marry him. Well months went by & I found out I was pregnant with the first of 3 boys. I was 19 & pregnant I grew up Catholic and this wasn't "suppose" to happen etc etc. So we made it work I had my first son November 10th 2009 we got married June 26th 2009 due to my husband, his job had us going to Germany well that all changed when Logan came 2 weeks early we ended up staying here. Jump forward a couple years and we had our Second Child Lucas, he will be the dare devil of the family! I love roller coasters, heights, etc well so does my son and a little TOO MUCH! Not much happened from 2011 to now we moved into our FIRST HOME, which was very exciting! Finally got out of the townhomes and apartment lifestyle into a 3 bedroom home. We had our 3rd Child, Landry, March 15 of this year. It is funny he is the only one who has managed to go almost 4 months EBF. Sorry maybe TMI to some but im very happy that we have made it this far. I love talking to people I could go hours and hours talking to strangers wouldn't bother me. I love my boys their all my life I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for that one night I decided to go to a party. Its funny how life just throws things at you from all directions. But I'm happy it did because This Mom is enjoying Loving her Little L's....


 Me My Mother & Father



































Thomas & I on our Wedding Day

                                       Our Family 





































 

1 comment:

  1. aww.. what an adorable little family. Congratulations and welcome to the bloggerverse!

    Heather @ www.craftcravings.com

    ReplyDelete